Thursday, May 2, 2019
Colbert Hills Golf Course – Manhattan, KS
4 Person Scramble
Registration Deadline, April 2, 2019
Shotgun Start at 8:00 A.M.
Registration from 7:00 A.M. – 7:45 A.M. – Rain or Shine
$125.00 per person
- Scramble format
- Complimentary gift bag
- Green and cart fees included
- Hole prizes
Proper golf attire consisting of collared shirts must be worn at all times. Tank tops, swimwear, cutoffs, gym shorts and the like are not acceptable.
- FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE. Feel free to sign up as a SINGLE or PAIR, and we will make up a
team. Teams will be flighted according to score. Depending on the number of teams entered, there will be two flights.
- Entry Fee is $125.00 per person or $500.00 for a team of four. Fee includes green fees and riding cart at Colbert Hills. Signed score cards must be turned in immediately after the completion of each team’s round of golf and scores will be posted.
- The deadline for signing up for the tournament is April 2, 2019. There is a maximum of 104 golfers (26 teams) and slots will be sold on a first come first served basis. If you have any questions, please contact: Marvin Deters (firstname.lastname@example.org; 785-556-7557), Denny Hammerschmidt (785-341-2739) or Tom Chaput (785-410-6865).
- Note Dress Code Requirement: Proper golf attire consisting of collared shirts must be worn at all times. Tank tops, swimwear, cutoffs, gym shorts, and the like are not acceptable.